Sunday 27 January 2013

Development



These are images that I created in Photoshop, using patches of colour in random areas of the image, inspired by Cassandra Harrison, did a post on her a while back in 2012. This ended up being the pattern for the stationary I made to go with my laser cut letter rack, shown in an earlier post. 


I also have been experimenting with screen printing this image at different angles on fabric, using a range of 3 different colours. I printed onto both thick cotton, and embroidering into this fabric to make it less flat. And also onto different colour chiffon, using colours such as black, grey, teal, army green and gold. 



Currently, my plan is to use the two above techniques in my fashion final piece. The first as a lining for a jacket and the second to form the skirt of a skater style evening dress.

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment